This morning my sweet husband surprised me with breakfast in bed. I knew it was going to be a good day. I went in for my 14 week appointment and once again the doctor said that everything looks perfect. It was amazing to see how big the baby has grown. The cutest part was getting to see its legs crossed as the doctor pushed on my belly. For my birthday my wonderful husband bought me 4 maternity shirts and tickets to the Houston Ballet presents The Nutcracker. I feel so blessed to have Chris and this baby in my life. My next appointment is January 5th but we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on January 20th. I hope everybody has a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Week 14
This morning my sweet husband surprised me with breakfast in bed. I knew it was going to be a good day. I went in for my 14 week appointment and once again the doctor said that everything looks perfect. It was amazing to see how big the baby has grown. The cutest part was getting to see its legs crossed as the doctor pushed on my belly. For my birthday my wonderful husband bought me 4 maternity shirts and tickets to the Houston Ballet presents The Nutcracker. I feel so blessed to have Chris and this baby in my life. My next appointment is January 5th but we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on January 20th. I hope everybody has a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
